Wedding Venues Johannesburg
Johannesburg is one of our top wedding locations for brides that are looking for an urban, modern and trendy setting! The city is bursting with art and culture, and the wedding venues across Johannesburg match this style. No wonder our brides are searching for wedding venues Johannesburg!
Rooftop venues which boast the twinkling lights of the city while champagne is served on arrival – Johannesburg is certainly home to some of our favourite wedding venues. Before you feel overwhelmed, here are a few questions which can help guide you in selecting your perfect wedding venue:
How to choose your wedding venue:
- Consider traditions which are close to your heart before making a decision. Do you want to get married in the church where you grew up or do you want your ceremony and reception to take place on the same premises?
- Figure out how many guests you want to invite before looking at wedding venues – most venues have a minimum and a maximum amount of guests allowed.
- Once you have selected your top wedding venues, go visit them before making a final decision! Being at the venue will give you a better idea of the ambience.
Wedding venues Johannesburg – Randlords
Randlords is an elite Johannesburg Wedding Venue, located on the 22nd floor of South Point Towers, it can cater up to 200 guests and offers in-house catering as well as an in-house coordinator. The venue is absolutely astonishing during the day and comes to life as the city lights light up around it at night.
Wedding venues Johannesburg – Katy’s Palace Bar
Katy’s Palace Bar offers an eclectic mix of decor, fine arts and artefacts from across the world. This beautiful open space is perfect for intimate sit-down weddings. For a banqueting style wedding, they can accommodate 120 guests, and all of their eclectic decors are available for hire.
Wedding venues Johannesburg – Thirteen Venue
Offering a panoramic view of the city skyline from its 13th floor, Thirteen reflects an elegantly designed space for couples who want a glamorous and sophisticated wedding – it also has a champagne and whisky bar! The venue can comfortably host 130 guests, and they have a list of top preferred suppliers to choose from.
Wedding venues Johannesburg – The Living Room
The Living Room‘s passionately designed space and panoramic city view make the perfect backdrop for your dream rooftop wedding. The venue boasts a “Boho Urban Eco Style” for weddings while overlooking the picturesque views of Johannesburg’s metropolitan charm. They have amazing catering partners that can assist with all your catering needs as well as a fully stocked bar with some of the best cocktails in Jozi.
Wedding venues Johannesburg – Levelthree
With a capacity to accommodate 250 seated guests and 550 guests in a cocktail environment, Levelthree is designed to accommodate any type of wedding which you might have in mind for your big day! The venue also lends itself beautifully as a new-age metropolitan wedding venue with astounding views over the Johannesburg and Sandton skylines.
- Find more Top Wedding Venues in Gauteng here.
- Visit our Traditional African Wedding Dresses board on Pinterest
- Check out Pink Book Weddings’ blog on Kitchen Tea Venues in Johannesburg