Country Wedding Venue
Krabbefonteyn Venue is a wedding and event venue situated in the Elgin Valley in Grabouw. Surrounded by apple and pear orchards, this Grabouw Wedding Venue offers a truly unique experience for couples and their guests. It is the perfect farm styled wedding venue, as it is a historic building renovated by experts and combined with modern features to form this beautiful venue.
Krabbefonteyn Venue is fully equipped to host your entire day, from the ceremony and pre-drinks to the reception. There is also a beautiful garden to take your wedding photos as well as surrounding farm-styled areas. Couples are very welcome to bring their photographer a few days before their wedding day to view the areas so that they can work on a schedule for their wedding day.
This venue does not only live up to its expectations but is also very affordable. They also offer graphic design services, which is perfect for brides who want to keep everything in one place. This service includes wedding stationery design, menu design, table placing design, gifts, and much more. Krabbefonteyn Venue can offer you a package that will be hard to decline as they offer catering services as well. Working closely with local suppliers, they offer an affordable service and is the perfect one-stop-shop solution for all potential brides.
Once you have received an estimated cost from the management, the following will be all inclusive:
- The use of the veranda for pre-drinks whilst your wedding photos are being taken
- The use of all surrounding lawns
- Area of your choice for the wedding ceremony (if you plan on having the entire day at the venue)
- The total inside area of the venue (for the reception, dance floor, bar, fireplace and lounge area, etc)
- Cutlery, Crockery, Glasses, Basic white linen (if you want to use different linen, the cost will be on your own account)
- 1 x Floor Manager
- 2 x Staff members for general help
- 1 x Parking Marshall